Friday, December 12, 2014

Another week without the Night Blogger... I miss him too...

This is getting to be a habit isn't it? Usually my writing has been an escape from my troubles but not lately, lately any time I try to rev up the old creative engines I start thinking about my Mom and shut down. In a fit of desperation I finished up an old story I lost interest in called 'MR. CROAD AND ME'. It felt good to finish something and folks seem to like it.

Since all I want to do is sleep and mope, and also because we had to pawn her laptop to keep the lights on I am letting my daughter use my computer most nights. She has been experimenting with fiction and poetry of her own lately.

So, long and short of it, I have not given up on you my loyal readers, I am just trying to deal with things. I am hoping that after the holidays I can become prolific again.

I now return you to the standard geeky news and girly pics.

No comments:

Post a Comment