Saturday, June 23, 2012

(Reommended Reads) 'Confession' by settinsail of NOSLEEP

So I don't know where else to turn and I'm being told I need to confess. I can't tell you where I live, because word might get back to my family, or maybe where I used to work, and that's really not something I want to think about.

It seems like you guys like a good story, so I guess this is as good a place as any to get a few things off my chest. Someone needs to hear what I have to say, and if I want to stay out of jail, I can't tell the shrink. That fucker doesn't help anyway. He just asks me stupid-ass questions about my ex-wife and prescribes me bullshit like Zoloft. That stuff doesn't help. Yeah, it was nice at first. When I started taking it, I was stoned out of my mind for a good two weeks. But after I got used to it, life was right back to where it was…freakouts, restlessness, headaches, feeling like I was too big for my own skin. The zaps were the worst, though… the "Zoloft zaps". Serotonin withdrawals. I quit taking them after I realized they weren't doing any good. You'd just be sitting there and all of a sudden you'd get this bright flash in the back of your brain, except it wasn't a flash, and it felt like your eyeballs did a barrel roll. Like the earth hiccuped....

 

 

click here to read the rest

No comments:

Post a Comment