Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Of patronage and pawn shops...

Get out your crying towels constant readers because here is my sob story.

I hated having to do it but we  had to pawn some of our electronics to keep gas in the car. After all without gas in the car how would we be able to get to our jobs to make money to buy more gas for our car?

We were so close to making it through this month without a major disaster but here we are again.

So here I go again...

If you enjoy the stories you read here why not make a donation to my PayPal account?

Make a donation! All money donated goes to upkeep and art and much needed grammar lessons! All donors will be listed on the PATRONS' PAGE!


Any donors will be listed with all the other cool kids on THE PATRONS PAGE!
(and you'll be helping me to get our stuff out of hock!)

And with that done let's get back to our regularly scheduled silliness!

No comments:

Post a Comment