Tuesday, July 13, 2010

THE NIGHTCRAFTER has honored me with ' the Versatile Blogger Award'


I want to thank THE NIGHTCRAFTER aka Joanie M. Rich for recognizing and enjoying my work.

Here are the award rules...

I am also supposed to tell you seven things about myself... So here goes...

1.) My wife and I were not supposed to be able to have kids but we had one anyway. Go figure.

2.) I hate movies with talking animals that talk to people. They just bother me... I don't mind cartoons that do it but things like ALVIN AND THE CHIPMUNKS or G-FORCE creep me out. Even MR. ED bothered me when I was a kid.

3.) I tried for about twenty years to make my living as a writer, now I just give my stories away and to be honest this is the most fun I've ever had behind the keyboard. I'm not say that YOU dear reader won't make the big time but some artists perform at Carnegie Hall and others perform on the streetcorner. I like my street corner just fine these days.

4.) I make iPod playlists for each project I work on. Back in the good old days I did the same thing with mix tapes. Sometimes I can look at an old story and think of the song that inspired it.

5.) The epilogue for my serial novel IN THE SHADOW OF HIS NEMESIS was written first, then the entire manuscript followed. The entire middle of the story had to be revised when the characters went off script.

6.) My second serial novel is already finished. THE COLD INSIDE will have about 170 weekly installments and should start in the 2011 and complete in 2015. (Assuming of course that I do not die , that you dear reader don't find anything better to do or that Prince isn't right about the Internet being 'over')

7.) It terrifies me to realize that I may be one of the most mature adults I know... yes me. How did that happen?

Well I hope those revelations didn't scare you all away for good!

I should be passing this award along to other deserving souls soon...

3 comments:

  1. Congrats on another blog award, bud! Well-deserved, you Beau Jangles you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, you certainly are one of the most versatile bloggers I know. Congrats.

    That's interesting, that you make playlists for whatever you are writing. Not that the other stuff wasn't interesting, but I found that particularly so. Explains the 'listen to' tweets I see from you.
    ~jon

    ReplyDelete