Wednesday, June 17, 2009

I have now been at this serial novel thing for over six months..

...and I hope you're all still with me.

I had hoped to have another PRICE BREAKS AND HEART ACHES ready for Friday but I don't think I'm going to make it- especially not now with my job's new 'Do Your Damn Job Instead of Blogging All Day' policy.

Fascists.

Also my daughter just wrapped her her school year so I have been spending my days and nights enjoying her company before she heads off to summer camp.

Then once she's gone I hopefully I can enjoy some time with my missus- if you know what I mean...

(Of course that is assuming I can lock the dogs in the bathroom first, I just can't perform if a housepet is watching me.)

Well anyway, keep circulating the blog let me know what you think of the stories you find here and of course DAMNIT NORTH DAKOTA WHERE ARE YOU??? Somebody there has got to be hankering for talks of horror and nerdity.

2 comments:

  1. Congrats on hitting that six-month mark, bud! Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, if you're into really dark novels with adept psychological twists and full of the unexpected, you should definitely try my novel "A Diary of Wasted Years," just published by Eloquent Books. Comes to grab you by the throat and certainly worth it. I'll try your novel, as well.
    Thanks.

    ReplyDelete