Thursday, April 16, 2009

Since I'm not doing much myself today, let's talk about my old man.

There is a link to his webpage over there on the left side of the blog, along with the other billion skillion links there.

It says "Al Bruno Entertainer" but with my family that could mean anything. So let me show you what he does for a living.




He sings, see?



He's been an opening act for a lot of big names out there and he's been making a living at it for most of his life now. All all without the aid of a blog with a virtual tip jar.

Ahem
(It's on the left...)



Now he and I have had our differences over the years and I tend to bang on him in my stories - but no worse than I bang on myself I think.

(That sounded dirtier than I meant...)



But truth be told I respect him a lot, our lives have taken a lot of different turns over the years, we've had anger and distance get between us countless times but in the end our conversation never ends. Is it love or simply that we're both Hellbent on getting in the last word?



And how can you not love a guy that fills out a tux like that?

No comments:

Post a Comment