Friday, February 6, 2009

Just a few notes...

For those of you that haven't heard yet the trailer for the new TORCHWOOD series is out. It look pretty darn good, then again I do have an affection for all things WHOvian.

the details and trailer are here... http://www.gallifreyone.com/cgi-bin/viewnews.cgi?id=EkFFllAVZlHJEIxLJH&tmpl=newsrss&style=feedstyle

I've mostly been writing quickies for the blog right now, short stories and little funny stories. In the meantime I have been trying to get a serial novel ready for you. It would be posted weekly and each chapter would be around 500-1000 words. I wanted the entire thing to be done before I started sharing it, because it seems whenever I set a deadline for myself something go wrong or I flake out. Thankful the first draft is done and I now have the first 18 chapters ready to go. Until I get this finished there will be a bit of a slowdown on the Price Breaks and Heart Breaks updates, unfortunately I just don't have enough hours in the day anymore. (Plus I have a Wii now...)

I hope tomorrow to have a funny story or a bit of flash fiction for you.

As always keep circulating the blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment