Thursday, February 19, 2009

And now for something hopefully completely different...

Hello again,

The work on my serial novel continues, I like to think I may be able to start sharing it soon. Truth be told I would like to have the entire first year or so of installments ready to go. That way I can find myself well and truly painted into a corner by 2010.

One of my good friends Jorge Prieto was kind enough to translate one of my stories into Spanish for me, hopefully the folks out there who only know me from Las Historias De Ab3 can now enjoy the other genre I rarely make money at.

And yes the above site is also by Jorge Prieto, the same Jorge Prieto who supplied my Corpse Wars artwork.

The term Renaissance Man doesn't even begin to scratch the surface when it comes to Jorge.

And the next post will be Dulces Susurros... assuming to dark gods of formatting are kind...

No comments:

Post a Comment