Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Screeding In The Night

So here I am at this ungodly hour of the night adding one of my other novellas to the blog.

It is called Acquatinted with the Night and it is another one of those stories that I have been carrying around with me for years. I thought it would be neat to have it here for your reading ease.

I also have been working on how best to format things because once I finish Price Breaks and Heart Breaks I plan to start up an online horror novel, and this could be a long one so I hope you are ready and/or interested.

I should also note that I am inching ever closer to creating a POD anthology for people that might be interested in it. It will have some of the stories here but it will also have 50% new material.

Well I am off to bed now. I hope that you enjoy the new material.

No comments:

Post a Comment